Award-Winning Video Walkthrough
Tours For Home Sellers
Why add a video tour to your property listing?
- It’s the closest buyers can get without having to be there.
- It allows buyers to VISUALISE a property.
- It shows another DIMENSION to your home. You feel the size. You get the textures. You see the natural light.
- You only get SERIOUS people coming to view your property.
- The music in the video adds EMOTION to the buying process.
- It’s a way to SET YOUR HOME apart in this hypercompetitive environment.
- Rightmove, have added an ‘ONLINE VIEWING’ label to their property listings to let you know they have one available.
A simple process that gets your home noticed online and can add on average 2% to a property sold price.
I’m a trusted local professional who’s films have helped many homeowners find their dream home across the region.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth about a million. At least.
Whether you have a big idea or simply need a quick turnaround video, I can help.
You’ll have access to a video concept, script writing and professional filmmaking, drone footage and photography. And you get to sit back and watch your property jump to life.
Fine & Country, Barratt London, Bellway Homes, Coca-Cola, Sanderson Young, Stella Artois, Savills, Dockleaf Developments, Nintendo, Triveslhuus, Hive Estates, Sarah Mains, Believe Housing, Chapter Homes, Coastal Retreats, Brunton House, Beacon Hill Farm, Finest Properties, Breamish Valley Cottages, Flowery Dell.
I’ve got a background in film, advertising and architecture and bring this mix into the final film.
I’ve worked across the world for BBC News as a camerawoman and satellite engineer.
Need help with your own project?
We offer simple solutions to get your space looking beautiful online, from cinematic films to video walkthroughs and photography – get in touch to hear more about our video services…
FROM THE BLOG